1. 7-9 people on a team Must have four girls
2. 7 inning games. Mercy rule (10 runs) after 5 innings
3. Kicking order must be guy-girl, vice versa, and given to ump before the game
4. Any pitch that bounces over one foot, is a ball unless kicked
5. Any pitch that is one foot outside of home plate, it is a ball unless kicked
6. No curve balls or fast pitches. Ump discretion and if problem, new pitcher may be issued
7. If ball is damaged during play, the last kick is redone regardless of when
8. Four balls is a walk, three strikes is an out
9. A ball thrown at a base runner must be hit below the shoulders. If a ball hits the head and a head shot is called, it’s a dead ball and the runner is awarded the base
10.If a ball is caught, runners may tag up
11.No leading off. If caught leading off, base runner is out
12.All kicks must be kick past infield line. The ball can not be played or touched by a fielder or it’s a live ball and a good kick
14.Play at your own risk
15.Three fielders must be on the outfield grass until ball is kicked
16.One pitcher has ball near pitcher’s mound, it will be a dead ball. A runner over half way may advance to next base. If the runner isn’t over half way, they must return to previous base
17.Any substitutions must be told to ump. A guy can enter for a guy and girl for a girl. Once player has been substituted for, they are out of that game until the conclusion. They may play again the next game in the tournament.
18.All team captains are responsible to inform players of all rules.
19.ALL CALLS BY UMPIRES ARE FINAL. IF ARGUING IS A PROBLEM, THE PLAYER MAY BE THROWN OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT.
20.A member of the team must report to the scorers table at least 15 minutes before the game with a lineup and coin toss. If no member of the team is present, home field will then be forfeited. If neither team shows up for coin toss, then the team on the bottom part of the bracket is given home field.
21.. All players must be at least in high school.